Thursday, August 4, 2011

Movie day


Well, its Wednesday.
Went to have lunch with kayte and peng yi at kuchai lama
Uhhh its been long time I never been to Jojo pan mee
Since we were so bored, I decided to have a movie before back to home
I wanted to watch Captain America but PengYin insisted to watch Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
Well the gentlemen JoeKhoo (ME) *evil grin*, I was like "alright go for that"
Surprisingly, that movie never disappointed me ;)

A film by Rupert Wyatt. The film is a reality-based cautionary tale – a science fiction/science-fact blend where mankind’s hubris leads to the development of intelligence in apes and the onset of a war for supremacy. Oscar(R)-winning visual effects house WETA Digital – employing certain of the groundbreaking technologies developed for “Avatar” – will render, for the first time ever in the film series, photo-realistic apes rather than costumed actors.

And the last word that I will never forget, "Caeser is home" =D



Stay tuned for my next post.

Up next, Joe Khoo birthday celebration !

No comments: