Monday, August 8, 2011

Random thoughts of the day

Hello folks

*To have a better reading of my post, please do highlight the words =)

Currently listen to this song “mew - comforting sounds". I just don't know why when I listen to this song it makes me feel comfortable and yeah as you can see the song title name is COMFORTING sounds. Its in my playlist as well, the last one ;) Don't really think that I'm those r&b or electro fans. Yes actually I am, but depends on my mood ;) I'm actually transforming, processing and changing. Vintage wanna be. Well, I just wanna have a new life. Try to be alone, to be single, to be more independent.

My finals exam is coming real soon. 1 more week left for me to study and seriously I must put in all effort in this semester because it's my last semester of diploma! I wanna graduate and go overseas for further studies for my degree. My dad always told me that knowledge is wealth but I don't really think so. 50% agree on the statement and yet everything is still depends on our-self. What I think is the only source of knowledge is gained from our experiences. There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there. Because the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. So yeah, imagination is more important than knowledge. Guess what, my imagination is damn rich! I'm very good in imagination! Hahaaa =)

I just hope everything can goes smooth and peace. So guys, do treasure and appreciate every single thing you have now because once its gone, you will never get it back. Even if you found it, it will never be the same anymore. Life is too short. Kiss slowly, love deeply, and forgive quickly. Forget the past, but remember what it taught you. Maybe some people just aren't meant to be in our lives forever. Maybe some people are just passing through. Its like some people just come through our lives to bring us something: a gift, a blessing, a lesson we need to learn, and that's why they’re here. You'll have that gift forever.

Its 5.12am in the midnight. I guess everyone is in a candy mode now. Well for me? I guess I wanna study for few chapters before get back to my bed. Will be going back KL for class later at 2pm. Have a nice day guys, night =)

No comments: