Monday, July 6, 2009

MAXIMERZ

What a great day for me yesterday night! It's TT Night my favourite events at TARC . Let's me introduce some about TT Night. TT Night means Talentime Night, an event for those tarcian who have their own talant on singing,dancing and EMCEE as well.So this event devided into 4 groups which are singing,group singing,dancing and emcee.Well, I'm the usher for this event as well. I'd been TT Night for 2 years and this year is my 3rd year. Last 2 years my eldest brother was the finalist of group singing category and last year my 2nd brother was the committee of TT night ! This year TT Night with the theme of MAXIMERZ which means circus.

I reached college on 11am and I already saw many committees and crews are busying with thier stuff while the finalists having rehearsal on stage.Till afternoon about 115pm,PR director had a short briefing for PR crew and usher.After that 5 pair of usher included me went to changed our dressing to formal wear.Oh my god, guess what.I saw my friends wear with white shirt but mine is black shirt.How come? Suppose all the same colour right? Argh, I bought the wrong colour shirt.So stupid man!Don't care bout that 1st.We went to make up and set up our hair. Of course not I make up myself but the professional of hairstylist and makeup girl. Yeah, what I trying to say now is I felt like I became more handsome then before =) Hahaha.

So how about my shirt? That's the question.erm.I had tried to asked my friends whether they got white long sleeve shirt or not. But they say NO !. Haihz. My last call to my brother, he said he going to jusco help me buy ! wahahah. so happy ni =) About 415pm my white shirt had been delivery by my brother .xD. The day before TT Night my parents just came to KL and brought me went to jusco and buy whole set of formal wear just for TT Night! Ouch. I must thanks to them because I always last minutes only settle my things )= and the whole set of formal wear cost not chearp too ! Isch. Thanks you to my dad,mum and brother !

Well, the audience ,VIPs,Judges,Sponsors and principle are arrived at the college hall and the same time the events began ! Duh, I lazy to type about the process of the events so I just simply go through the to end =) Alright, the winner for solo singing is Carmen, for group singing is Delight Fourz, for instrumental is Moonlight Shadow, for the dancing is Critical Crew and the last for MC is Shawn the beatbox king ! END OF THE EVENT ! So what next? Photographing time. wahahaha. So do lets the pictures talk !


Jean and me. She is my partner of usher. Hey,you look gorgeous and pretty k? Stop complaining about your hair !

Lina and me =) You too k? Stop complaining about your hair ! Haha. Anyway, nice to meet you =)

Oops, I forgotten his name. I just know that he is OO night committee.

Melvin and me

Me and Terrance. 1 of the usher of us

Jason and me. He is assistant director of PR

STACEY and me! haha. The director of PR. Thank you for let me to be usher =)

Still got a lot of picture at my friend's camera. Will get from them soon. After that went Steven Corner with PR crew because we are starving like hell ! I'll be back for TT Night 2010 and this time I will be the committee of TT night 2010. Stay tuned ! Sorry for those picture looks so dark and blur. I lazy to edit it ! haha. Oh ya, congratulation to those winners of finalist !



I' LL BE BACK !




THE END !

No comments: