Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yes I Can !

At last, everything done now. Feel so relax after those stupid assignments and presentation. Now I want focus more on my final exam in the 1 month time. But 1 thing I would never miss out that is clubbing ! haha. You guys must be feel that I very crazy, always go clubbing sucha waste money.Alright, I made myself a deal. I earn money myself to fulfill my enjoyment and I won't use my parents money. Is it cool ? Yeah ! haha. I will be working for PC Fair this Friday, Saturday and Sunday =) Feel free to visit me.haha Lenovo booth !

I want to be rich ! haha. I think I should list out what I need to achieve before my 1st sem break
1. Study good for my final exam
2. Build up my body size slightly bigger and fitter !
3. Practice good for my swimming skills ( I heard that 2nd sem will be an interschool competition among others school )
4. Earn money and save money !
5. Make more new friends ! ( tak cukup ah )
6. Planning an action for her ( I believe that I can settle this ! )
7. All the 6 to-do-list MUST be done before 1st sem break !

Seriously, I miss someone badly ! Please don't ask me who ! It's a secret =P

Alright, need to prepare for swimming later. Au Revoir~



No comments: