Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PC Fair@KLCC

Sorry for the late post again because I got no time to update my blog because of the PC Fair job@KLCC, so was kinda busy actually. Guess what, I'm so happy and enjoy working with Lenovo which is one of the brand of laptop because I'm the top sales =) I felt so proud on my performance even my boss also told every promoters that " We need not to afraid our Lenovo sales will not good because the top sales is here." HAHA=P Besides that, I met some new friends that help me on my sales, not the promoter but the show girl. Thanks Rain, Yumi and Caryn. Another important thing is please don't think that I 'rob' my friends sales, I didn't but on the contrary I gave my friends my sales and I'm still the top sales! =)

Me and Rain =) She did help me alot !

Me and Caryn
*Who help us took this picture ! bad skill !

Me and Yumi


Thanks so much to 3 of them=)

No comments: