Monday, August 31, 2009

Party Time !

29/08/09 @ Mardigras&Poppy

Today I went 1U with Kenneth to collect tickets from Kenneth Karson who are the organizer of Slutty Sixth Sense. Yet, they having a hip-hop party tonight at Mardigras@1U and was estimated that will be 700++ of people will me attending to the party tonight. He reserved 6 tickets for me because I'm Annie's friend =) Haha. Actually I didn't know Annie, she is just my net friend. So I told Kenneth Karson, Annie is my friend so that I can get free tickets =) Suppose I need to buy the ticket that cost RM60 a ticket but I get 6 tickets for free^^Sorry Annie. Hehe.

This time I got a problem here, I and Kenneth took 2 tickets for ourselves. Still got 4 left? Ermz. These 4 tickets who I wan to give? Argh, I keep on asking my friends whether they want to go or not ! At last, I just get to call Jean Yi and Grayson. So Grayson picked us up at 1015pm then straight headed to 1U. Once we reached there, I can feel the feeling of silence. Duh, is okay. I want to experience at Mardigras because this is the first time I went there. Guess what guess what !! I saw Annie !! My God, she was so gorgeous and so hot ! Yeah, she is pretty too.

Quite boring actually, the Dj is suck and the beat boxer as well. But the Rapper is good. Unfortunately, Shawn Lee didn't appear on that night. Aiks. If not he can make all of us enjoy all the night. Rolf.. JeanYi, hope that I didn't teach you bad. Haha. Why I say so? Because she is just 16 years old and I brought her to 2 clubs just one night ! My God. Haha. And now only I know that you can't drink alcohol not even a half bottle of turborg ! Lolz. Oh ya, I bought a SSS T-shirt for myself ! Once I bought the t-shirt, I went to toilet changed immediately !Took some picture with them in the club !

Jean Yi + me =)

Grayson + me

Kenneth + me

Finally they felt bored then we decided to go Look Out Point. Haha. This time
our GPS to Look Out Point is Kenneth Koh ! Lolz. He want to prove that his way is the shortest to there than mine ! Lolz. Come on, my friends all call me GPS ! Haha. I dont want post so much on Look Out Point because I already have lotza post about Look Out Point ! Let's the picture do the talk ~~


We are closing our eyes?

Saw the sexy babe? Haha.

This is the first time she went Look Out Point=)

Duh, after took all the photos, we ciaoz at 215 then I suddenly decided to bring them go poppy ! Then we quickly headed to Poppy and this time, I'm the GPS ! Because that Kenneth dont know how to go .Lolz ! Gosh, we reached there at 245am! Haha, I met my friends bB, Viviand and others. I tell you guys, even I at poppy for 15 minutes is better than I at Mardrigras for 2++ hours ! Lolz. Poppy rocks the world !



TO BE CONTINUED
30/08/09 COUNTDOWN CELEBRATION @ MARDIGRAS&GENTING

No comments: