Tuesday, August 11, 2009

G.I Joe

8/8/2009 Saturday

Woot. Saturday night went to bekerly corner yamcha with yoonglai and cheokming. After that we suddenly decided to watch movie at the curve. The time is already 930pm. So we quickly yam our cha and pick up cheekhai then headed to the curve. Hmm, reached there in just 10 minutes ! Attention to all, please drive slowly and carefully on the highway ! Leeyoonglai lu faham tak? lolz.

Still lotza people on that time. All the ticket already sold out for all movies before 11pm. So we forced to watch the movie on midnight which is 130am. We bought the ticket for G.I Joe as well =) That's my name ^^ Since we still got 2hours and 30 minutes, we back yoonglai's home for a rest first. Aiks, once we walking towards the car, alamak ! Tyre been cramped pulak = ='' Argue with the guards about 1 hour to ask them to release the cramp because we dont want to pay the money although is just rm30 ! They should put the 'no parking' signboard on the slope ! Deng !!


This movie is not bad because I did like those action and graphical movie. Although it's not real in the world but I still feel that it's nice to watch just like Transformer =)

Argh , this black man. cool huh ? But I dont know who is he = =''

Yeap yeap. Sienna Miller is so hot and sexy ! I like the most . haha

A great day. I think next movie will be 009 ! haha. What majesty secret lah. !
Au Revoir~~

No comments: