Friday, August 14, 2009

=)

Went to sing K with my classmates few days ago. Well, we were so high and so enjoy during that time, we club, we dance, we sing and we SS ! =) Erm, I got lil bit lazy to blog about this post. Feel so tired and sleepy now =( I just simply go through about that day. After sing K, we went to watch On His Secret Majesty Service. Oh god ! The whole movie is just ' Hou Lan Sohai' but I did enjoy the movie and keep on laughing. Well, nice to see, not bad ~~

Hong Zai fetched me back to condo cuz I want to meet with winteng. Hoho. Finally you came to visit us ya ! haha. Alright, this Saturday I go sasaran find you then >.< go =")

On 11pm, suddenly received a message from Aaron. He asked me whether want to go WCG or not ? Oh god, you still so energetic ya? At last, I still consent him because so am I ! Went there for 3 hours after that McD again ! Argh ! my breakfast on 4am~ I'm sure that I counldn't wake up for the class on 930am. And yes , I really skipped that class ~ Alright, that's all for that day and today =)

Have a nice day~

No comments: