Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Great Day =)

Hmm.. I and my classmates went to Redbox+ at Pavilion after our advertising class. It was really a nice day for me because quite a long time I didn't go to sing K. I cant sing very well on that time because I still got a lil bit cough. Oh ya, Zack can sing very well, not bad huh. We were just so high on that time. We dance with the club hitz and put our hand in the aiyer !! =) We sang untill 3pm, it's about 4 hours time.

Oh no, my swimming co-cu starts on 3pm ! I think I couldn't attend for my co-cu because we reach MU about 4.30pm. But I still want to go for swimming, so I decided go to college and try to take attandance for my co-cu. Unfortunately, I reach college about 4.55pm. I asked my friend whether still can take attandance or not. She said cant cuz I'm already late for 1 hour and 55 minutes. Lolz !Whatever then, Fai who is my swimming senior a.k.a my coach asked me to go swimming pool on 7pm for training with college representative. Wow, it's my pleasure training with them. They were just too great, when the first I saw they swim. Oh gosh, fast like hell man. I felt so embarrassedly to swim with them. I can say that I'm the louziest among them. Haha. But I will not give up, I will keep on training and practising instead of being the louziest ! One more thing is, I like water polo ! haha.

I dismiss myself on 815pm because I still got to take dinner with Lina. *Ps: Lina, so sorry yah, want you to wait me so long =) . We went MU's oldtown had our dinner as well. Had a chit-chat with her. She said she and her bf will break very soon. Sorry for heard that. Hmm, Just let it be, the most important you must be tough ya ! Gambateh ! Well, her friend fetched me back to my condo. What a day.. I was damn exhausted ! But a great day for me =)

Anyway, going back to Klang tomorrow. I have date with my KL friends. Lolz =) KL friends? Why back klang? Cuz I need car ! hahaha. That's all for my Wednesday =)

Adios ~

No comments: