Saturday, August 29, 2009

MOS@Thursday

Thursday night sharp on 10pm I suddenly received a call from Wai Man, he asked me whether wanna go MOS right now or not? I was just ' Harrrrr...Now?? ' Haha. Then I said if you pick me up then I go. haha =) 10 minutes later, I received his call again. This time he told me " I will reach your house in 5 minutes ! " Lolz. Alright alright, I quickly get prepared =) I went there with Wai Man, Chia Kheng, and 'Short boy'>.<>

It's been a long time I didn't go to MOS since chinese new year. Quite lotza people at that night, I met a lots of friends. First I met Jessy,Kelly,Chloe and her friend Amanda? Then next I saw Jovin and her friends whom celebrated my 18th birthday with me~ Gosh, I've forgotten what's their name>.<>

Actually MOS's songs quite not bad in my opinion. But I still heard someone says the songs are sucks? Erm. I got no idea =)

I forgotten their name, I just remembered Jovin. Omg, I'm so bad >.<

That's all for Thursday night =)

No comments: