Monday, August 24, 2009

Toy Story !

Don't know why I couldn't sleep yesterday, perhaps I slept a lot at evening =)
So I switched on my television and listen some club hitz.
Nowadays I kinda gotta feelings everynight !
Haha. Will be going to Maison tomorrow =) Anyone?

Alright. Straight to the topic.
Toy Story is one of my favourite movie when I'm a kid ! Indeed a nice movie. This is undeniable. But yesterday I really miss Toy Story so much so I decided to watch both of the episode again in midnight ! Muahaha. I like Woody and Buzz so much leh. Cowboy and Space-ranger ! I heard that Toy Story 3 is coming soon at cinema !! I'm waiting waiting waiting !!

Toy Story 1

Bad dog !

Toy Story 2

The family. I hate that Ah Pek !

Toy Story 3 !! I'm waiting for you !!

Woody and Buzz !

I watched untill 640am then straight fetched my dad to KLIA. After that back to KL =)
Ciaoz~



No comments: