Sunday, August 23, 2009

Friday@Poppy night

I gotta feelings ! Well, I think I gonna blog this post by shaking my whole body because I gotta feelings and currently listening to Dj money mix tape ! Indeed a nice techno mix, you guys should browse youtube to check it out !

Last Monday, bB message me and asked me whether I'm free on Friday or not. Without any thinks on why she asked me that, I straight answer her ' YES ' ! Because I knew that Friday is her birthday and I promised her I sure will attend her party at Poppy night no matter what ! Guess what, I did fulfilled my promise on Friday and I brought Kenneth along as well. Headed to Poppy at 915pm and reached at 100pm. Suppose to be arrive there at 11pm but since the time is still so early, so we just went for a ride around KLCC and waiting the time pass. Haha.

Sharp at 11pm, meet up bB, ah girl and her friends as well at Poppy. At first, Kenneth was so afraid of when enter to Poppy the bouncer will check his IC. Lolz. I keep on told him need not to afraid, guaranttee we can enter. Because we qualified ! Haha. But frankly, we are underage=P
Whilst we entering, I saw a bouncer asked a girl to take out her IC because she looks younger and maybe her size is small? Perhaps. Haha. Yet, during my turn, the bouncer didn't check my IC but he just gave me a sanitizer to clean up my hands and a sticker =) Fever Free !

Me, Kenneth and 2 of our new friends shared a bottle of chivas. Really nice to meet both of them, Jin and another not really remember his name because the music was too loud inside, didn't really heard that clearly. I think is Jian Hao? =) Well, we start our first cup of chivas.Cheers~~ I not really feel drunk because we just open one bottle of Chivas, only one bottle of chivas not easily drunk my ass down ! Yeap yeap. Guess what,the songs were freaking nice. It's awesome and I'm sure that is better than Euphoria.-I like R&B- ! I dance like a rockstar ! Whee.

Lalala, untill now I'm still shaking my whole body. I still gotta FEELINGS ! Haha=) But I'm hungry !! Aduh~

Oh ya, I really must mention here. Everytimes I go to club, I have my own dancing pattern when I dance. Whilst a girl who is bB's friend too, keep on follow my pattern when I dance. Yeah, maybe my movement is nice. Haha =) I think her name is Janus. Aiks, since she so like my pattern, but I forgotten to take a picture with her=( Nevermind, I'm sure that there will be another chance ! Woot, suddenly I saw Ah Girl took a pack of Malboro menthol cigarette. Isch, Ah Girl, since when you started to learn smoke? Haha. So cute and funny when you smoke. We keep on laughing on her when she smoke. Haha. But frankly, control yourself don't smoke everyday ya. You see, I don't know you vomit also=( Okay lah, smoke once a month enough ! If possible, quit smoke ! Experienced once before than can already. Remember ya =)

Alright, here some pictures to share with you guys. So let the picture talk~


Me and birthday girl a.k.a bB x ykh ! Happy Birthday ya =)

Me and weiwei=) Haha, you're cute on that night. Especially when you dance =)

Me and Pygie. Really nice to meet you ya =)

My hair got lil messy. Isch~

Me and Ah Girl ! Do take care yourself !

I'm sorry bB. I dont mean to take this picture but your friends were keep asking me to take this picture. Since you sleep untill so sweet. So I...Haha =)

Yeah, here you go. bB like a rockstar !

I still got lotza picture haven't take from my friends. Will upload to facebook once I get it. I really enjoy that night. Indeed a great night for me ! Hope that I can party all the night ! Unfortunately, final exam is coming soon. Will stop clubbing for 3 weeks ! =) Once again thanks to bB x ykh and hope that you have a great birthday night~

Gonna sleep right now. Ciaoz =) Goodnight.







No comments: