Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Me and you you you

A lot of things happened last 2 weeks that made me became so busy and troubled even I got no time to update my blog. Assignments, TT night crew, OO night crew, swimming class, 'dating' , and so on... I still got to prepare for my presentation, English drama and an advertisement video clip for the coming week. But I still got numerous assignments haven't done yet even one of those assignments. Yeah,guess what. I'm last minutes kaki ! So I'm sure everything will be done one day before deadlines =P

Right now, I gonna mention about 3 girls. Hmm, the 1st girl is very cute and adorable. I knew her when I'm choosing clothes at the shop. The shop that she worked at there, so I'm her customer as well.I think is about 4 months ago. When I first saw her, I just couldn't stop staring on her. I don't know what's the reason why I keep staring on her every minutes. So I went there 3weeks,each week a day. The 2nd week I got her cell phone number, of course assisted by my friend. Thank you soon teng ! Haha. And finally the third week I bought a jacket to the 3rd girl ! Not for the 1st girl ! 1 month ago, I couldn't believe that I will find her again. Because she went to NS for the 2nd batch. Why I said couldn't believe? Because we... shh... This is secret,a lil inconvenient to tell here =) Who want to know just leave me a message on msn.

Well, the 2nd girl is pretty and tall. Sounds like is the type of girl I like huh? Haha. I knew her when I working at PC Fair. She is the show girl as well. Both of us work for Lenovo. Hmm, I dont know how to describe her because her attitude and the ways she talk is so cute and funny. Haha. When we wanna clubbing again clubbing queen?today?tomorrow?the day after tomorrow or everyday !?Haha. Oh ya, she is very hardworking . What I know is since I knew her till now. She keep on working non-stop ! Pretty good ! Good luck girl. Earn more money and buy anything you want ! But you also need to be careful and take care yeah ! I'm always there for you ~ hoho =)

The 3rd girl ~~ Where should I start describe about her? Erm...She is the only girl I care the most !But, we quarrel a lot ! = ='' Why? Please dont ask me =) Of course because of some reason that's unpredictable. But got a moment we were very happy and ^^ =) . Got it? =) Haha. Like that lor. Just a moment~ Time flies very fast just like a light travel 10000000000000000000000000km a seconds. It's been a long time I didnt meet here even a single conversation also dont have. Should I just text her a message written there how are you? Haha, I really dont know. Maybe yes , maybe no. What else can I do ?I guess just let it be.Whee whee, actually I just wanna wish her have a great day everyday =)

Argh, I think I got to back for my assignments. Au Revoir ~

No comments: