Monday, November 2, 2009

All American Reject Concert and Poppy !

Wooohoo
Yesterday was a good good day for me !
I reached AAR's Concert at 6pm after picked up JiaXin
Well, I'm not interested in local bands but some of their songs really nice to listen
The waiting of AAR was so suck weh as well as the malays too !
This is undeniable. DAMN
But once AAR came out
they rock the stage with the first song Move Along !
Unfortunately, I can felt that JiaXin is not interested at all with this concert
She don't even know who having the concert
LMAO
She went back right after 5 minutes AAR came out.
WASTED !
I though the last song will be It's End Tonight,
yet I don't know what the last song they sang because I already went off to 2nd round
POPPY

My brother really made me so confuse
Which house you want me to back?
Damn it
I went to my brother's house to pick up him and his friend then headed to Poppy
Wheee, Finally I met up Bb because its been a long time I didn't meet her
Indeed a good night a poppy
'Damn girl you're sexy bitch, meet me at the hotel room
and yes, you can bring your girlfriend and meet me at the hotel room !'
My friends got to go earlier so I join my brother's gang
Phewww Wittt
A lot of sexy bitch there !
Alright. It's 315am
We decided to take supper at BRJ
Reached home at 6am

No picture for today ! So sorry . Haha
E N D


No comments: