Monday, November 16, 2009

Par Par Par Party !

Last Friday, I and Kenneth went to Mist Club meet up Kimmy
Reached there at 1230am
Its not too late yet
And yes
That night was a good good night !!
I will get photos from Kimmy =)
After party we headed to Devi's Cornet 'Yum Cha'
We chit-chat and talk a lot of crap !
After that, fetched them home and home sweet home =)


Last Saturday morning
Went to video shooting for VynLynn's assignment at Damansara
This is the 2nd time we took the video shooting
Quite fun and interesting
Haha.
Here's some photos of us~


A2's gang !

A2's gang !

Kwang Hua's gang !

I'm waiting the video !
Once complete edit please send to me !
Thanks you

Night night night ~
At first, I bought 4 durians but
I'm wondering is it enough for more than 8 peoples eat?
I guess not !
Then I went back to the durian stall and told the uncle:
"Uncle, I want to buy all of your durians !"
Woohoo.
Oh my gosh !
My car full of durian's smell !
To those who went to Winteng's house,
don't need to care bout how much I bought, money is not the problem !
The most important is you guys happy can already !
A small gathering will link us to an infinity friendship,
Do remember, there's still a big gathering coming soon on December !

Yummy yummy! I like DURIAN !!

Durian party end at 2pm
is time to say goodbye again


Au Revoir ~


No comments: