Saturday, November 28, 2009

Last Night in Club

Tonight will be my last night in club and also very less clubbing in December. Maybe once? I hope so. I really need to rest. This month I non-stop clubbing at least 3 times a week ! I need to rush my assignments and fight for my final exam because I don't want to fail any subject ! As what I promised on facebook, less clubbing, less cyber cafe, and earn more money! I'm freaking tired with clubbing, every night back to home between 5am to 7am.

Well, the day before yesterday, went to Maison with Jessie and her girls which is her sister, her brother's girlfriend and her cousin. A very first time her sister and her cousin went to club, they just 16 years old~ Well, I can felt that they quite enjoy in the middle time but about the end of club they felt tired and bored whereas I kept on enjoying my dance as well =) Haha. But something happened after the club, I'm not going to mention here because it's quite a long story. My heart was pain and disappointed to her yet this is my first time I see her like that.

And yesterday night, me and Kenneth went Mist Club with other friends and Jessie came with Angeline. For those who know what I want to mention next sentence, please don't misunderstand ! I'm not a part timer of her ! There are no such thing of part timer ! Everything is fake and I'm single now ! See properly, is SINGLE since last year October ! Well, back to topic.
After club she went back to Segamat, Johor, accompany by Angeline and driver King while me and Kenneth went to Devi's Corner had our supper. A very great chit-chat with DJ Funkzu, but our topic is about DJ-ing and his dream car- Skyline. Haha. I'm the one who don't know the elements of the car so I just remain silence. I just know how to drive ! Hehe. And I want to apologize to Jessie because just now morning I accidentally sent her a wrong message that made she feel so down. I'm really sorry.

Currently waiting she to wake up. Going to Maison tonight. Well I guess I gotta end with a full stop here.

Bye.

No comments: