Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The last one...

A very finally, all my presentations and assignments have been done for this semester. A sigh of relief* Pheww.. Yesterday morning, I had my Design Fundamental presentation for my painting and sculpture design so-called project. I quite happy for my project especially the concept and sculpture design. The most interesting part is the waterfall, I made the effect which is I poured water from the top of the waterfall and let it flow to the end. Its really looks real. I gave myself for the project 75marks, satisfied ! =)

Here's the design and concept of the project. Don't you think it's nice? =)

Focus at the waterfall, look real right?


Me and my group member



Well, guess what's next? Final exam! Yeah thats right. I really need to study hard and struggle on my studies and no more outing start from next week onward till the end of final exam. After that gonna enjoy my 1 month semester-break. Holiday spree ! And and and I wanna pay a visit to Jessie's house which is located in Segamat, Johor! Haha.

Oh ya, I went shopping at Pavilion yesterday right after the presentation and watched 'Treasure Hunter', a movie that made me almost fall asleep. If not Jay Chou and Zhi Ling, I guess that I also won't watch that movie. And yes, I saw my favorite movie is coming soon to cinema! TOY STORY 3 ! One of my favorite movie when I'm still kid.


Woody the long face ! Haha

Buzz Lighter! Look at the camera not me, I know I'm handsome and please don't laugh at me ! Haha

One more day to the end of year 2009 and this will be my last post for this year. I'm still thinking and considering where to celebrate New Year Eve. I want something special. Off to club? Nah. That's not something special that I want although my friends kept asking me to join them. I wanna celebrate with someone actually but seems like it's hard to make it. Well, I asked my friend to have a drink at my house and she said have a pillow talk! Haha. Something special? Yeah. Funny weh =) Will still thinking bout that later on. What I want to do now is stop here and off to bed, SLEEP ! I wanna go for gym and a swim later afternoon.

I got a question before I end this post. Am I really that suitable to be a model? How come all my friends kept asking me to fit up myself and be a model. Swt= ='' I really got no idea.



Goodnight...

No comments: