Monday, December 21, 2009

Waiting~

It's 6:10am in the morning, I'm still awake yet
Playing facebook and dota while waiting Jessie finish blogging her third post.
Having a modicum sore throat and headache, not that serious.
So I not really worry bout that because I drank 'Pei Pa Koa' =)
But I felt next sickness is coming soon---Fever
Hate it !
As usual, listening to DJ Ken's Club hitz.
Oh ya, I wanted to share a song with you guys.
The song's name is 'Somewhere in time'
Well, the first time I heard this song was from Jessie's blog
I like the song very much but when every time I listen to this song
Felt like missing someone that kind of feeling.
Swt = =''

It's 6:30am in the morning, I'm still waiting for Jessie to finish her third post.
I think I need to send a nudge for her in msn.
Well, I guess I stop here then.
Goodnight~

No comments: