Saturday, December 19, 2009

Life

Finally I get myself some pretty free time to update my blog. Just a very short post perhaps?Well, as I glanced at my hand phone's calendar, I felt that time flies very fast as now is already December, end of the month of year 2009. 2 more weeks left we need to welcome our new year, 2010... No one can stop the time from doing something but the time will stop us from doing anything.

I can say that year 2009 is quite a happening and a memorable year for me. Entered the first semester of college life at Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC). Although I heard a lot of peoples said that college life isn't an easy life to go on but I felt that there are always have obstacle on everything no matter what. I did met a lot of new friends from different states and different country as well. I'm so glad to know all of them especially her. She is the first girl that gave me a different feelings compare to others in my life. My heart is keep on beating every second when I see her and I this is my first time I gave myself a task that need to be done every single night no matter how busy am I. I still remember a moment... Hmm, I decided not to mention that much about her at here. Shh..

Well, I learned something bad this year. I just couldn't believe that I will did such embarrassing and unfavorable action. About my life, many friends knew that I like to clubbing, outgoing, find some fun activity that can make myself happy and joyful. I'm a person who is very active and sportive in activity as what my friends and teachers told me. This is undeniable because I am who I am. I'm Joe Khoo Zong Wenn! What an unique name because my name is one of a kind that I still never hear the same name from others people yet. Thanks to my parent gave me this name. Happy, freedom, peaceful and live without stress. I guess that these are everyone hopes. I suddenly think of something, I have a thought of sense that we MUST treasure and appreciate for those who care of us and the people who we care of.

Well, I want to work hard and earn more money in order to achieve my dream. Can I? And my answer is definitely YES !

Yawn~ My eye is closing. I guess that I should end here with a full stop.

Goodnight everyone.

No comments: