Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Freaking Holiday

Sorry for the delay! It's been time I didn't update my blog since the last post. Attempted to update so but failed. Well, exam finished 5 days ago which mean 2nd semester was over and 3rd semester is coming really soon right after Chinese New Year. During these few days, I should says that I was thinking what to think about but not what to think. Too many moves, too many changes, too many thoughts and too many ups and downs! So what am I exactly thinking about? I was thinking about D'Yue. Is it possible for me to join this business? I'm considering still. Sigh, registration fee is the biggest issue. If not I don't need to think bout that and I will straight away sign up! I really hope that I can be one of a part of them. Last Sunday I attended an e-commerce business talk which is D'Yue Business Orientation. What I can says is, perfect! It's worth that I spent 120 bucks for that talk. It really impressed me and the peoples there were so friendly! Indeed a nice conversation with them. They taught me a lot of things, not to say they help me 'wash brain' but they really gave a lot of information for me. I did learned a lot of things from them. Special thanks to Shella, Eunice, Kit, Jerry, Derek, Yumi and her boyfriend.

"Go after your dreams, do whatever you feel to freshen your thoughts, you will only keep on learning, nobody will ever able to learn everything............"

No doubt, I've rest enough. Is time for me to limber up myself. My party mood is currently switching on. What to do? I have 1 month holiday till the end of Chinese New Year. I've been stop for club almost 2 months time. Wow, is quite a long period for me indeed. I made it my own promise! Cheers and big applause for myself... Claps claps claps... My friends, unexpected, unbelievable right? So please stop calling me 'Clubbing King is back' ! Haha. My life now is so unstable and unpredictable yet I'm trying to do so amendment on myself. My sub-dream is still on processing and everything doing good except my financial. Financial is still the biggest problem for me but I will never give up to earn more money. I wanted to earn more money and use my own 'sweat and toil' money to buy something that I like. Of course for my pocket money as well, I don't want to use the money that my dad gave me every month. I wanted to abate my dad's burden so that I can match up the word of 'independent'. Independent from everything, I believe that I can really handle things whenever there's a problem. In the process, I will also get learn and experience something new too. I'm going to 19, I ain't little kids any more.

"Life's tough." Do you agree bout that?

It's been few weeks, is still the same feelings. Each time I made my mind to move on, deep down it hurts me so much. It's hard to let go someone. I've tried and I am still trying. Still, the more I want to let go, the more I linger. All of a sudden, I miss the way she drunk in my car and lied on my thigh. Talked something nonsense with her funny and cute expression. In short, I miss her everything...But all of the above is already the past tense, she has her own world now. Once awhile, I like to typed her name whenever I text with her or chat with her. I wanted to type out her name here, but after I think and think and think. I start with the alphabet of 'I' but I will remember her name to the end of my life.

My room is so cold now and I'm drinking a can of Guiness beer for about almost 1 hour! Eww, it taste so bitter and so hard to drink. Heineiken still best, my favourite beer ! Oh ya, suddenly think of what to do with my coming days? Gym? Swim? Badminton? D'Yue? Work? Yumcha? Shopping? Sing K? Party? All of the above! Haha. I always remind myself, one day I will be a famous model! =) And guess what? My eldest brother whom in England now is coming back on 12 February. Frankly, I did miss him so much. It's 4.52am in the midnight now, guess that I need to end here and do my own things. Au revoir..



No comments: