Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy go lucky~~

Recently, kind a lot of shocking and unexpected incidents that shocked me just like out of sudden only. I'm wondering WHY. Undeniable, those are reality and I must face the fact or I can says, accept the truth. Who knows what will going on tomorrow? No one will know. Everything just let it be will do. Somewhere in time, I just couldn't calm down myself and kept on thinking of something useless, perhaps. I admit that I think too much and I also got no idea why I so like to think! Idiot Joe as sometimes she says me! Wasted my own time ! I hope I can use the time to get prepare for my final exam and put aside those unimportant thingy. But frankly, certain thing really hurts me. 'Ouchiee!' Nothing I can do, nothing I can say. Sometimes pretend to be happy will help me to replace my terrible emotional. Of course, you are still yourself and me is still myself.

Actually, wanted to understand about someone is not that hard. Try to advert her/his every single action or discover things that she/he like and dislike. Day by day, you will get to know the person very well. As my friend can attest, I'm a person that can understand or discover a person very fast even if I don't know the person. But, this time I failed. "The first impression I saw this person, she gave me a very hard strong and unpredictable feeling and she is the only girl that gave me a special feeling. And yes, I treat her totally different from the other girls. From the moment I knew..." ( Not going to tell who's the person=P) But now, guess that I need to congratz her =) I will still be happy here and wish her good luck~! I will remember what she told me~!

I really want to make myself a to-do-list already. "Beh tahan!!" I really want to fit up myself, go to gym at least twice a week and go for swimming once a week ! Woohoo. Hope that I really got that talent to be a model? *Giggle~~ "Bu Hao Xiao" Tut !! Two more weeks, final exam! Come on, I'm ready. Haha. Oh ya, is it sushi really that nice? Hmm. I not really like to eat sushi actually, still remember the first time I went for sushi with my family. *Eeeww, felt like wanna vomit. I think I should try more sushi next time with my friends who are fans of sushi. =)


Kimuchi Udon ! =)



Yeah, my dad is right, patient on everything
It won't take a lot of your time, patient and wait !
New year, new life, new hope, new Joe
Everything changed...
But my heart is still the same
Be happy always...



*This post is so 'GG' for me. Actually I've already posted this post, after few hours later, I deleted again because I'm so afraid.
But then this is the only place that I express my feelings. 'Sei zao sei' . So I decided to post again !



Au Revoir

No comments: