Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello friends, I'm back
Holidays just started, how I gonna spend my 3 weeks holidays?
Well this morning I just went for bahkutteh with my girl =D
Actually I decided to renew my IC today
but my mum said my hair too long, the officer will don't allow me to renew
So I went to saloon just now but my hairstylist off day today.
So tomorrow only go renew. Woot
Then tonight gonna attend my so called 'sifu' Jamie's birthday dinner.
After dinner then watch movie with my girl at midvalley.
I just rejected my mum for not going Thailand with family and others.
I still not used to be blogging daily. Sigh.
So what's the next plan?
Henessy Artistry is coming soon.
Oh ya, I still haven't get my shoes yet ! Can't wait can't wait!
Adidas nhbd and mastermind ! Woohoo
Okaylahh. End here.
I'm so lazy to blog. Hahaa
See ya

No comments: