Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's September ~!

It's September, a very brand new month for me I would say
Everything changed and I just switched my blog to public
I can't promise that I will update my blog daily but I will try ya
And I gonna catch up for the fashion and trend!
New ME, everything NEW !
Holiday coming soon next Monday after my last paper !
Hooray ! I'm sure I gonna party hard and have a binge next week !

And guess what?
How can I couldn't remember what time is my English paper later?
I made a mistake I thought it was morning and I didn't sleep at all just waited for the time until the exam.
Then my friend online and I asked him what time exam later, he said is 2pm ! Oh god I'm freaking sleepy weh.
Well, I don't even bother bout it straight went to McDonald for my breakfast. Grr !
After that study study study until now I got my time to blog this post
Aww, everyone please wish me luck! hahaa
Hope I don't fall asleep during my exam later!
Alright, I full stop here.
Have a wonderful sunday
Ciaoz everyone ^___^

No comments: