Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lover

What happened to our relationship?
The love kick starts again
Its the same old you the same old me
You get bored and I get cold feet
Get high get wandering eyes
Forget I've never ever had it so sweet
I realize what I got when I'm out of town
Because deep down you're my girl in a golden crown
I don't wanna let you down
You want me to come over I got an excuse
Might be holding your hand but I'm holding it loose
Go to talk then we choke its like our neck in a noose
Avoid the obvious we should be facing the truth
Start to think it might be fizzling out
I look into your eyes and imagine the life without you
Its just so meaningless
A flirty me that she said to me
The answer might yes because I'm way too friendly
Love will hurt
Yet when you wholeheartedly
Even if loved burns
The beautiful of the love
Will makes me addictive
It also doesn't a matter.
I miss her
and
I love her
always

No comments: