Friday, September 3, 2010

What a day

Where should I start? Alright, I'll start from the beginning of the day. I had my paper this morning, the subject was Effect of Advertising. Frankly speak, I'm really not in mood because of that paper. I not satisfied at all ! What I can say is donate another 80bucks (resit) again for the college. Yea should blame myself for not study hard. Am I regret now? Yea definitely, so FUCK MY LIFE ! I'm sorry that I disappointed my lecturer, family and myself. I broke my promise. Sigh. I still got 2 more papers left. Hope I will able to make the 2 subjects PASS. PASS is enough for me ! This semester everything is inversely different. I will study hard for the next semester. As I promised my friends and myself. Sure you guys will think that I had already broke my 1st promise, will next semester broke again? I give you my words! If I break my promise again I'll STOP study and work hard earn money return back to my dad !

Alright change to other topic, I felt that my life is kinda boredom. My currently daily routine, eat, sleep, online, club(work) and 'study'. About my girl, yes, I'm so in love with her. Since 4 years ago I broke up with my Ex-girlfriend, I have no company with anymore. I can't guarantee our love will last long or not but I guarantee I will always make our relationship as wonderful as I can. Just like they LOVE with the flying colours. I love you so much Zining
=D

"In another phase of my life, I've so much issues to deal with and i dont know where to start from.Feeling a little mournful with certain problems and always see imperfect in every circle of my life. It may sounds a little childish in certain ways but things that i'm facing in my daily life is not as easy as what you people think." Exactly, I have too much things to think about. Yea I admit that I'm a thinker. I think all the time. I think bout my future, what am I suppose to do after I graduate? I've decide I will not going for further studies. Diploma holder is enough for an advertising student. Well, all I need is just to make my portfolio nicely. 1 more year to go. I need you guys to give me encouragement and opinion. Well, what I'm going to do is, be myself and choose the right path continue with my life. I know what I'm doing now. So probably this paragraph is dedicated to my parents. Don't worries, I won't be naughty Xb I will take care of myself.

I need to get some rest now. I need to study after I wake up later. Have a nice day guys. Don't forget to drop a comment at my chatbox.

Adios~

No comments: