Sunday, May 17, 2009

BBQ, Barcelona~

Well well well, went to my friend's house for bbq. Erm, actually is 5A2 gathering .xD Guess what,I went the party but I didnt bbq at all.lolz .So I saw a dvd there, is D-Wars ! lolz. Then I just opened it and watch about 2 hours like that ba.haha. Many friends there, all chating around.huhu~

So when the time almost approach 10pm, I asked yong sen to fetch me home to change my clothes cuz we're going clubbing~ Haha, I felt like once i changed my clothes,I looks smart~ LOLZ ! what the hell. Just joking lah=P By the way,yong sen brought his friends too. Unfortunately we cant enter MOS because his friend is too young~ SWT ! So we decided go to barcelona.hmm.What I can just say is SEAFOOD . But the songs is not bad.haha

Isch,got to prepare my stuff now, lack of time already ! still got many things haven pack@@
So ciaoz~

No comments: