Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm back again !

Oh my blogspot !!
I miss ya so much
haha

Hey my friends,I already quit wretch.Frankly,wretch got lil hard to use and sometimes keep disconnected. Darn troublesome you know? *I wanted to apologize to her,because she helped me register this account.* So I decided to switch back to blogspot.xD. I had deleted my old post because those post were already 2 years ! Old and stupid stories should be deleted from my bloggie! If you guys notice that my blog description wrote there 'brand new Joe with his new style,new characters,new hopes and new future'.So everything inside my blog must be NEW and LATEST !

By the way, I still not that 'pro' on using blogspot. Who can help me?haha. This blog is still under construction but is still available to view. An important message here , feel free then drop me a comment ya ! Lolz. What the 'tut'. The 'tut' means... Erm,how to say. If you guys got watch any video, normally some peoples keep said 'What the fuck' . So the sound 'fuck' will be replaced by the sound 'tut'. Got it? Lolz. So cold man~

I will try my best to post my life's time and share with you all guys. Further more,I will make sure my blog will become an interesting blog for you guys to read=) So what you want to do now is wait for my next post ! I will post as fast as possible ! It's 550am in the early morning.Got to go to bed soon. So please be patience.Remember,patience is a virtue.haha.xD

Ciaoz~

No comments: