Friday, May 15, 2009

Fuck Off !

I really don't know what's going on you. How come you become like that? I'm Liar? Please think before you said okay? And you know, you are still so pinny-pinching ! You just heard bout someone's rumour then you just fool yourself up trust what he/she says? Damn it, he/she is damn fake you know? If he/she felt not very well on me just talk to me face to face ! Fuck,no need to tell another people about my bad behind on me FUCK OFF FAKER !

I hope that you know what you doing now, and he/she just screw up everything ! BULLSHIT ! I betray? WOW, this also you can wrote it out huh? Looks like everything is my fault. Okay then,i got a suggestion. How bout we just put a BIG FULLSTOP between our friendship? So nobody will make you angry anymore. Just think bout it what you had done is it correct or not ! By the way,showing off is not a sin!

I lie you? I betray you? Yeah, my bad sides is so bad ! Then tell me what's my bad side ! And I realized there is a betrayer on me too !

* You can be he/she and he/she can be you !
Guess yourself !

What a fuck day !

No comments: