Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm back to Klang =P

Alright, so sorry for the late post. now, start from Wednesday which mean 20th of May. As usual, sk,hp,berry and I went to our college society day. Wow, there were so many freshie and we are 1 of them too.haha. Oh ya,there are too many club and society like army reserve unit,KL tour,Kung Fu Recreational Club,Swimming Club,Talentime Night,Orientation Odyssey night and bla bla bla. There are more than 80 club and society.Argh, so I decided to join SSH Student Welfare Comittee,Mass Communication Society,Swimming Club and I'm waiting for the answer to be crew of TT Night and OO night ! haha.That's awesome !

Hoho, is shopping time ! Michin and XiaoMei came to our college and fetch us to Times Square. Wow,that's a GPS in Michin's car.Guess what,althought we have a GPS, but we're still lost ! Keep on round and round and round.LOlz . Michin ! you took the wrong exit,suppose to be right ! = =''
After half an hour, we finally reached Times Square.Once we came out from the car,oh my god,how come XiaoMei so tall !! But she really looks pretty indeed. Anyway, we went for FOOD 1st ! Because we were very hungry ! xD. We went to Vivo. I ordered a sausage ! Let's check it out how it looks like.

Two huge,long and bulky sausage !


So how's the taste? For me, not bad actually,after I ate it,I felt very full. Haha .After we took our lunch, is the shopping time for the ladies~ Keep on shop and shop around,goes up and goes down. By the way,I did an observation came out with the conclusion. I felt like I will not going to shopping at Times Square. Why? I looked through all the shops name that the ladies shop at, duh, how come all the shops name looks so strange? I didn't even know 1 of them.haha.forget about it =P Well well well,let's see what the ladies bought. Wow,bags and clothes with couple of plastic bags. Yeah,is okay for me, because I'm used to shopping with shopaholic. Bluek !

Back home on 630,Michin and XiaoMei followed us back too because they wanted to visit out new home. Duh, after few hours of shopping ! All the food that we eaten had been digested ! So we felt hungry again.LOLz. So we went mamak for our dinner.The ladies ordered 4 special ayam burger while I ordered nasi pataya. Chit-chat around and after that say ciaoz to Michin and XiaoMei. A nice day for me=)

Is end for Wednesday,now back to today ! As usual, went to college for orientation.Oh god,the class was damn boring man, I felt so sleepy during the class.Argh ! 2 hours class ! I imagined whether I still can stand for the next class for 2 hours again or not ! lolz. After the 1st class ended,went for our lunch.Wow,canteen's food all are so cheap than mamak beside my condo ! Next,I gonna go for audition. I'm so nervious because it was my 1st time. Calm down calm down! It's a nice challege for me=) Speaking english all the time during 2 interviews. Sorry Nashanti,my english was too suck to listen right? I felt like you very pek chek !haha. By the way,nice to meet ya,you're nice=)

Erm, I fast forward abit ya, hehe. After finished the 2nd class we straight went back to our condo and pack our stuffs because we're going home ! Say goodbye to Ahgan,peiyi and soorong.lolz.Duh,it's raining heavily outside,still need to fetch berry and pengyi at her hostel. Whee. that's all for today !!Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog =) Ciaoz~~

No comments: