Friday, May 15, 2009

Kuala Selangor ~

Today me and my gangs went to Kuala Selangor had our dinner =)
But we took our dinner on 9pm!! What the hell, we're damn hungry lor. Want to know why? This must ask yong sen ! Weh abang yong sen, you know all of us were damn hungry? I wait you so long at my house lor ! Already told you is 7pm ! How come you took so long only reached? So I fetch chicky 1st while he fetch ierene. After that we heading to kapar picked up wee wee,sk and berry. Once sk and berry sat my car they straight away keep asked 'how come so slow ? You all use climb one is it?' = ='' Dont blame me,please blame that yong sen.haha

Alright,next we went to sasaran met winteng ,chin seng and soo mui (*oh ya,still got 1 siong) then we straight went Kuala Selangor for our dinner. Duh, we were really hungry indeed. Once the food served,we straight away choose which dish of food we want to eat ! lolz.But but but, winteng,yongsen and siong were not there. why? Because that winteng accidentally took his sister room key.So his sister keep on scolding on him and asked him to back home immediately ! So, bye bye~ lolz. they took bout 20 minutes only back for dinner = =''

Had our chit-chat after finished our dinner. Oh ya,i got a news here, soo mui is in love now !! Sorry ya soo mui~~haha.Please don't scold me. Important notice for all readers,please keep it as a secret and dont expose it out! thank you ^^ Not longer,we balik kampung lu~ Oh ya, thanks to winteng too because he treat us this dinner.huhu.Unfortunately i didnt take any picture le~ haihz,it's okay,this saturday bbq at yee siang's house !haha,so many gathering huh? not bad. wahaha.

I'm happy but tired =P

No comments: