Sunday, May 17, 2009

My NEW house !

Argh,my new house ! WHY WHY WHY ?? is damn dirty and messy man. how bout my room? oh, what a sad case.I need to wait till 1st of june only can move in.what the heck.So I need to stay together with a guy name Ah Gan (our principal) = = He looks damn busy ,keep walk here walk there,go out and go in,and keep on phone.zz.oh ya,he smoke too.lolz.hmm,so i just put my mattress inside his room lor.all my other stuffs put at living room 1st.argh.
I forgotten to bring my lan cable.sob sob,cant online also. I'm blogging here because I using sk's laptop.haha.hoho,tomorrow start college already but I still havent prepare my dictionary.I got no blue pen,no liquid paper.lolz. so pity lah.haha.okay lah.got nothing to blog already and Im so sleepy now.need to wake up on 9 tomorrow.woots. say goodluck to me=) byebye~

No comments: