Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My 1st class ~

What a day, yesterday i slept on 4am and then woke up on 5am,6am,7am. What the hell. Insomnia came to me again >.< My class start on 8am to 930am. Guess what, my lecturer didn't even come to class ! I wait you from 8am to 930am ! Hey lecturer,are you still sleeping? argh, as what I know after that, today got no English class ! Hey lecturer,why didn't you inform us?

Continue my class on 10am, now only I realize that TARC is so huge ! from canteen walk to the lecture hall need about 10 to 15 minutes ! Oh God ! I'm bathing all the way to the lecture hall. Well, the 1st class is about an introduction of mass communication. So far so good ! I did concentrating in the class =) I sat at the 1st row.haha

Oh ya, I'm now in Klang . Lolz. no class for Wednesday and Thursday ! hooray ! Friday night I gonna drunk again ! haha

No comments: